They say love is blind. But for this unfortunate fella, love nearly left him blind.
A sleeping boyfriend was given the cruelest of wake-up calls by his girlfriend – who laid fireworks all over his bed and lit them.
Unsurprisingly, the moronic prank – filmed and posted online – makes him leap out of bed and run for safety, shielding his eyes in terror as a line of firecrackers explodes loudly around him.
The clip ends with the boyfriend curled up on the floor complaining that his "ear drum popped out" as his partner asks if he is OK.
She then admits: "I used too many".
It is not clear if the man was in on the stunt or genuinely asleep, but either way: don’t try this one at home unless you fancy spending the night in A&E (and possibly enlisting the services of a divorce lawyer.)
- Man pranks Chinese takeaway and video store at th2:29
- Family dinner interrupted by a huge Huntsman spid0:34
- Young woman pushed under train as teen botches go0:31
- Gun-wielding Alabama Mannequin Challenge leads to0:55
- Outrage as female dancers bump N’grind on small b1:17
- Couple return from honeymoon to find their entire0:53
- This is what happens if you squeeze a 20-year-old0:58
- Hacker plays porn over McDonalds intercom as cust0:34
- Footage of Middlesbrough nightclub bouncers fight0:52
- The most disgusting ‘bush tucker challenge’ you’l2:06
- Pervert shop manager caught taking up-skirt photo0:11
Man drops giant pythons on to sleeping girlfriend
In the likely event the woman in the video finds herself newly single, she could always hook up with fellow prankster Derek Deso.
The contender for world’s worst boyfriend last month filmed himself dumping two giant pythons on top of his sleeping partner.
The clip has been viewed more than 675,000 times on YouTube but has divided viewers, with some saying it was cruel.